Security Installer Community

Another question on Galaxy Flex

Steve23

Hi.

I've been testing my Galaxy flex 20 still and everything seem to be working fine now and arms/disarms fine etc.

Can I edit what is displayed on the keypad banner at the moment it's just showing the model name and number.

And also when the alarm is armed is there a way of having it display on the keypad that it's armed ?

I've looked through the manual but can't see any mention.

Cheers

15 minutes ago, Steve23 said:

Hi.

I've been testing my Galaxy flex 20 still and everything seem to be working fine now and arms/disarms fine etc.

Can I edit what is displayed on the keypad banner at the moment it's just showing the model name and number.

And also when the alarm is armed is there a way of having it display on the keypad that it's armed ?

I've looked through the manual but can't see any mention.

Cheers

Does flex have anything in menu to say banner? That's what was on older versions 

Set display , probably not unless switching off the en thing and it allows it , I am guessing 

Is keypad visible from outside to know it's set or not? As that would be disadvantage if you get me 

1 hour ago, al-yeti said:

Does flex have anything in menu to say banner? That's what was on older versions 

Set display , probably not unless switching off the en thing and it allows it , I am guessing 

Is keypad visible from outside to know it's set or not? As that would be disadvantage if you get me 

Ah yeah you've got a point there about the keypad being visible didn't think about that.

I'll have another look in the display settings see if I've missed it.

Thanks