Security Installer Community

JSB Regent 8 Zone Panel

Guest Patmitch

Guest Patmitch
You still here, thought you had said your work here was done, dont let us stop you disappearing

Also i thought snitchs had disappeared a long time ago, obviously not, do us a favour and stir it up somewhere else

32356[/snapback]

Monteey Yesterday, 05:30 PM Post #23

Member +++

Group: Trade Member

Member No.: 3,056

I agree, but i can take the banter you obviously cant

--------------------

Trade Member

:question: I thought you said you could take the "BANTER" :no::no::no:

defending themselves against the self opinionated trogladites that run and use this egotistical site
? What have I done to upset you..? All your queries have been answered so whats your problem...? You came here for advice and were given it.

This is an OPEN forum, and more than one person is gonna reply to your post, especially when you start moaning, quite a few members like a good heated debate so when you start, you`d best be prepared for a reaction.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

quite a few members like a good heated debate so when you start, you`d best be prepared for a reaction.

32367[/snapback]

Which in this case I wouldn't be surprised if it were a battering. :whistle:

I haven't seen a debate yet, just some whingy whining about something or other from some random bloke off the internet.

I like healthy banter, but this bloke is just plain dim, it's like arguing with a pair of socks.

Which in this case I wouldn't be surprised if it were a battering.  :whistle:

I haven't seen a debate yet, just some whingy whining about something or other from some random bloke off the internet.

I like healthy banter, but this bloke is just plain dim, it's like arguing with a pair of socks.

32368[/snapback]

Or a pair of slippers! :D

Red Fox | Hosting

Affordable and Reliable UK Based Web Hosting

Guest Patmitch
You still here, thought you had said your work here was done, dont let us stop you disappearing

Also i thought snitchs had disappeared a long time ago, obviously not, do us a favour and stir it up somewhere else

32356[/snapback]

Not a chance I'm Having too much fun

:sothere::sothere::sothere::sothere:

Guest Patmitch
? What have I done to upset you..? All your queries have been answered so whats your problem...? You came here for advice and were given it.

This is an OPEN forum, and more than one person is gonna reply to your post, especially when you start moaning, quite a few members like a good heated debate so when you start, you`d best be prepared for a reaction.

32367[/snapback]

No you have not answered, I asked YOU a Question In my post you have miss quoted and you have not answered it.

Well mate i for one am choosing to ignore you from now on, much as i like banging my head against a wall, ive got paint to go and watch drying.

Feel free to reply with some wisecrack but from now on i will only be replying to constructive comments not incesant whining.

Mark Hawks

Ex BT Openreach Field Service

Now Self employed telecom and data engineer  www.mphtelecom.co.uk 

Also back doing sub contract work in the security industry.

Retained firefighter Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue

Guest Patmitch
Well mate i for one am choosing to ignore you from now on, much as i like banging my head against a wall, ive got paint to go and watch drying.

Feel free to reply with some wisecrack but from now on i will only be replying to constructive comments not incesant whining.

32474[/snapback]

:lol::sothere: BYE BYE NOW :sothere::lol:

Archived