Security Installer Community

JSB Regent 8 Zone Panel

Guest Patmitch

Patmitch,

You asked a general question, you got a reply. You asked for the codes, you were given the codes. You were also given additional advice to further assist you and that was your query completely answered. There is no more relevant information that could be given on that subject and subsequent posts were discussions between members about their experiences.

With regards Part P, if you had taken the time to have a look around the forum before going off on one, you would see that Part P has been widely discussed in both the open and trade forums. These topics have also included links to more information and publications regarding Part P. I, myself, am a fully qualified electrician and know other professional security engineers that are also electricians. They and I all agree that electronic security is mentally much more challenging than most (not all) electrical work. (This is why we are working in security and not electrics)

I don't think your misguided comments have been appreciated here.

Brian

If you don't know......ask.

I dont want to get drawn into this inane bickering and I also note Patmitch that you, in fact nobody, has said anything derogatory about me. However, you were given the default codes and then I warned you that if they didnt work you would be stuck. The JSB was/is a horribly unfriendly panel but there are still a lot of them out there still working well. There really is no need for anyone on this forum to personally abuse each other.

Glenn

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Guest Patmitch

OOOHHH NNNOOO!!! The site police are on to me.

Heres me thinking this forum is open for debate and the expression of opinion.

It looks like the only people allowed to give thier views are the trade members and woe betide anyone speaking out against them, or expressing thier own views and opinions or even, god forbid, defending themselves against the self opinionated trogladites that run and use this egotistical site.

MY WORK HERE IS DONE T.T.F.N.

Guest Patmitch
Patmitch:

Your warning level has been increased.

This forum has rules, abide by them!

32245[/snapback]

I would take this opportunity to question this increase in the warning level as I do not believe that the use of *** is actually swearing, but hope that a warning has also been given to Monteey for his use of " Bugger off". surely if "Bugger off" is acceptable So is the use of "Ha bloody Ha".

Archived