Security Installer Community

Started Youtube Channel In The Surveillance Systems Area, Need Advice!

Hello! My name is Daniel and I've recently started a corporate youtube channel. I'm quite sure the things that my company does can be done in a much more interesting way and that is why I'm in it. I really want to ask for your help and advice, opinion.

The channel is here

There are reviews regarding security technologies and surveillance systems, such as IP-cameras, network recorders, various alarms, burglar sensors and etc. As I'm new to all of this, I know there's a lot of things that I can improve. I've recieved reviews saying the videos I've done are boring and what do you think? I'm planning the feed widening with a DIY's and Howto's video topics, security news, storytelling, different technologies and techniques explanations, comparisons, pros/cons and the rest of things.

What would you like to watch regarding the topic? Suggestions? Grade my work please.

I'll be glad to hear your opinion, whether it is negative or positive, a raw criticism, just anything! Thank you.

Edited by sixwheeledbeast
No links in post. Please read the guidelines before posting thanks

Hello! My name is Daniel and I've started a corporate youtube channel recently. I'm quite sure the things that my company does can be done in a much more interesting way and that is why I'm in it.
Here I want to ask for your help, advice, an opinion.

I started with CCTV systems reviews, such as IP-cameras, network recorders, various alarms, burglar sensors and etc. And now they definitely seem too monotone so I'd like update the feed with more different and unusual content.

How do you think, which interesting topics can I cover in my videos? What would you like to watch regarding the home security topic? Suggestions? What brands can I review? Is it worth to do at all?

I'll be glad to hear your opinion, whether it is negative or positive, a raw criticism, just anything! Thank you.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah, I've duplicated this one with s corrections. Can anyone delete it please?