Security Installer Community

A new CCTV Information Website

Doktor Jon

Guest stevevtec

Hi Dr J

Looks good from my first (can't believe I missed it) foray into the site. I can maybe send some good and somewhat amusing pics of installations and installers. Let me know.

Regards, Steve

:) great site, enjoyed reading some of the articles. you are pointing out some interesting arguments. read more later.

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

As always chaps, your kind comments help me to keep going through some of lifes more challenging Meldrew moments (computer crashes, router lock ups and bucket loads of spam so far this morning ... and that was just before I started :realmad: ) .

I am actually trying to put togethor some more interesting ideas for development over the next few months. Quite a few people have requested more magaziney style articles and content, so the news section will certainly be more under the spotlight in the future.

I'm also receiving an increasing number of requests to the 'Helpdesk', so I may well have to look at ways of developing that.

Anyway keep the suggestions coming, and in the meantime ....

stevevtec, I can't believe I find it every day :rolleyes:

Thanks for the offer of some pics. I may well take you up on that at some point. There have been a few people interested in contributing, so I may well consider starting a visitors section where others can get involved in doing their bit for trade and country B)

kka, thanks for that, when I've completed my thirty year "how to teach yourself to be a journalist course" I may start on doing some proper grown up writing :hmm:

Acting as much as an industry observer nowadays, I'd have to say that these are indeed very interesting times; in fact, I'd go so far as to say that from both a technical and operational perspective, the next two to three years are going to be very very dynamic (and possibly even turbulent) for the UK's CCTV industry.

Many thanks old hand ... I'm just wondering if I now qualify to be a very old hand ;)

Archived