August 18, 20188 yr comment_478699 Hello there I am new to this forum and I am seeking some help & guidance please so I can get my alarm back up & running. I have a Gardtec 350 control panel that has 6 outputs to the current alarm box that has faded and cracked so I am trying to replace this with a Texecom Odyssey X series alarm box that only has 5 inputs. can any one assist in advise on connections to use from the Gardtec to the Texecom. Any assistance is greatly appreciated Gardtec 350 control box outputs SAB TAMP BELL HOLD BELL - BELL + STROBE - STROBE + Texecom Odyssey X Series inputs STRB OV TMP BELL +12V Link to comment https://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/topic/42326-gartec-350-control-panel-to-texecom-odyssey-x-series/ Share on other sites Share on LinkedIn Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share via email Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
August 18, 20188 yr comment_478705 1 hour ago, JRRice said: Hello there I am new to this forum and I am seeking some help & guidance please so I can get my alarm back up & running. I have a Gardtec 350 control panel that has 6 outputs to the current alarm box that has faded and cracked so I am trying to replace this with a Texecom Odyssey X series alarm box that only has 5 inputs. can any one assist in advise on connections to use from the Gardtec to the Texecom. Any assistance is greatly appreciated Gardtec 350 control box outputs SAB TAMP BELL HOLD BELL - BELL + STROBE - STROBE + Texecom Odyssey X Series inputs STRB OV TMP BELL +12V You won't need the STB+ normally Although some bells like hkc and others use it and will have the extra terminal Link to comment https://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/topic/42326-gartec-350-control-panel-to-texecom-odyssey-x-series/#findComment-478705 Share on other sites Share on LinkedIn Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share via email Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
August 18, 20188 yr Author comment_478724 Sorry do not understand your reply. So what connects to what? Link to comment https://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/topic/42326-gartec-350-control-panel-to-texecom-odyssey-x-series/#findComment-478724 Share on other sites Share on LinkedIn Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share via email Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
August 19, 20188 yr comment_478727 Oh sorry STRB - strobe- OV - bell hold off TMP - sab tamp BELL - bell- +12V - bell+ Na - strobe+ Google is good Edited August 19, 20188 yr by al-yeti Link to comment https://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/topic/42326-gartec-350-control-panel-to-texecom-odyssey-x-series/#findComment-478727 Share on other sites Share on LinkedIn Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share via email Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
August 19, 20188 yr Author comment_478731 Al Yeti, I only have a couple of words to say "Diamond Geezer" Many thanks for for guidance and fast response Link to comment https://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/topic/42326-gartec-350-control-panel-to-texecom-odyssey-x-series/#findComment-478731 Share on other sites Share on LinkedIn Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share via email Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
August 19, 20188 yr comment_478732 Hangon did it work lol? Link to comment https://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/topic/42326-gartec-350-control-panel-to-texecom-odyssey-x-series/#findComment-478732 Share on other sites Share on LinkedIn Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share via email Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
August 19, 20188 yr Author comment_478735 Don't know yet :) you doubting your answer? Link to comment https://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/topic/42326-gartec-350-control-panel-to-texecom-odyssey-x-series/#findComment-478735 Share on other sites Share on LinkedIn Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share via email Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
August 20, 20188 yr Author comment_478743 Al Yeti Just to let you know it worked great and your connections advise was 100% correct Thank you again, my alarm is all up and running Link to comment https://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/topic/42326-gartec-350-control-panel-to-texecom-odyssey-x-series/#findComment-478743 Share on other sites Share on LinkedIn Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share via email Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
August 20, 20188 yr comment_478744 Hardcore ! Link to comment https://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/topic/42326-gartec-350-control-panel-to-texecom-odyssey-x-series/#findComment-478744 Share on other sites Share on LinkedIn Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share via email Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
Create an account or sign in to comment