Security Installer Community

From Unknown PIR to Dual TEC

RayPooley, a quick sorry,

On 8/14/2017 at 17:47, RayPooley said:

The commentator above doesn't know enough about me or my background to pass judgement. As I said, there is nothing complicated about this stuff. It's just a matter of familiarization.

as you may be aware typing raypooley or ray pooley into google reveals lots of information about you,

Whilst I haven't linked to this information or knowing shared any information like your name, address email address, url, telephone number, mobile no or your full employment history whilst this may be the 1st result in google I understand your privacy concerns.

If I or other members have linked externally to anything ray pooley or raypooley please press the report button & I or any member of the mod /admin team will apprise the information that's posted & edit if necessary

I think everything posted in this topic is information freely available in the public domain, eg ray pooley or raypooley in an internet search engine, if not the case shout out

I don't believe we've linked to or posted any images of you or the cafe which may be the copy-write of ray poooley, again if not the case shout out 

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God