Security Installer Community

cctv pan/tilt unit

black knight

Hi all

I,ve got do do a job later in week which consists of repairing a vandilised plug on a pan/tilt unit. Now until i get up to it i,m not sure what type of pan and tilt unit it is but i do have a new 7 pin plug ready to use.

now what i need is some info on the appropriate pin connections so as i can fix it in one visit. if anyone can help with some info please e-mail to paul@knightmail.karoo.co.uk or list here.

many thanks

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Without knowing the head type im not sure that the connections are all the same, lets be honest thats very rare and its unlikley that your that lucky.

My best suggestion is to try the support section on the Norbain web site . There are most of the popular PTZ head manuals there and you could find all you need to know there.

Having said that you probably have a strange PTZ head for which you will never find a manual in a month of sundays, thats how my luck normally falls!

Without knowing the head type im not sure that the connections are all the same, lets be honest thats very rare and its unlikley that your that lucky.

My best suggestion is to try the support section on the Norbain web site . There are most of the popular PTZ head manuals there and you could find all you need to know there.

Having said that you probably have a strange PTZ head for which you will never find a manual in a month of sundays, thats how my luck normally falls!

29968[/snapback]

its a dennard type 2000

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

many thanks but i have now got the info for the plug off the dennard site

thanks to all who replied

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

Archived