Security Installer Community

Scantronic 9752/9941 remote reset question

I recently moved into a house with existing Scantronic 9752/9941 system and have flashed it back to factory, added some new PIRs and a GSM communicator (standalone box by ControlFreq) triggered by -ve from alarm output.

I've set it all up and working fine (apart from the [national installer] Elmdene SAB that has a permanent tamper fault that I'm looking into). An alarm condition will SMS the phones I need it to but on my previous Texecom (Veritas and Premier), there was a RR input that I could pull down to 0v to acknowledge/silence the alarm remotely.

How can I do this on the 9752? I have the ENG RESET (Prog 33) ON and REDCARE RESET (Prog 23) ON but as far as I can see the Redcare/Remote Reset application of 12v on the third pin up on the communicator connector only allows a user reset inside the house.

Is there a way to -ve or +ve to one of the pins to do a full remote reset of the panel rather than just allowing an eng/user reset downgrade which means someone still needs to enter a code on the RKP?

Thanks for your help!