July 30, 201610 yr comment_448851 Evening everyone, I've setup my com ip and wintex and all seems to be working great. One thing I'd like the alarm system to be able to do is to send an alert to my android phone. Is this possible and if so, exactly what would I need to do? Edited July 30, 201610 yr by security123 Link to comment https://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/topic/40343-how-do-i-setup-texecom-com-ip-to-alert-me-to-android-phone/ Share on other sites Share on LinkedIn Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share via email Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 30, 201610 yr comment_448853 Possible, but not reliable, search the threads, there's been a few discussions on such a subject. Link to comment https://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/topic/40343-how-do-i-setup-texecom-com-ip-to-alert-me-to-android-phone/#findComment-448853 Share on other sites Share on LinkedIn Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share via email Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.