Security Installer Community

Risco Agility3 Incoming Voice Call (2-way) help

Hi Guys, Anyone know how to make voice calls on the Risco Agility 3? I want to have a 2-way voice call with main unit for discussion with the intruder! 

I have allowed incoming calls (Programming -> System -> Controls -> Advanced -> Disable Incoming Call -> N).

I am trying to call the sim card phone number (tested on a mobile and it works).

4 minutes ago, secureiam said:

it dialling you or you dialling it?

it is documented in the user manual, for authorisation you use DTMF and enter the code assigned, the agility takes you through the steps from what I recall.

Hi, I'm trying to dial the mobile sim in the GSM unit, but it hangs up on me straight away. The manual says it should ask for a user code then you can enter your options to listen in and talk.

4 minutes ago, secureiam said:

do you have your panel id, and cloud login details?

Yep all working well (after a faulty tamper switch which was replaced last week). The cloud is set up with the panel id and all cameras working.

Not sure if there was an additional setting to allow DTMF? I will try an outgoing call with the Follow Me alert.

Edited by thereishope
grammer

41 minutes ago, secureiam said:

I could download the profile but I would need those details to have a look

Thanks very much secureiam -  could I download and PM them to you (it's a privacy thing)? I just logged onto riscocloud but couldn't find how to download the profile settings? Could you tell me how?