Security Installer Community

Galaxy Circuit Voltage

dwdave

Had a glance. It's from HonK KonK..although that's not always a bad thing you would probably be  paying far more than a quid when your next bank statement arrives... Looks as if it's been thrown together, even if it were 12 volts I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot barge pole.

Had a glance. It's from HonK KonK..although that's not always a bad thing you would probably be  paying far more than a quid when your next bank statement arrives... Looks as if it's been thrown together, even if it were 12 volts I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot barge pole.

Looks pretty much like standard SMT assy quality to me.

I take it you don't have many modern electronic appliances if you're not into electronic assy's/parts from China...

Also payments via Paypal aren't direct, so not sure how the supplier would gain access to the bank account???

It's not so much access to the account though. I've had bits 'n' bobs from China and the USA thinking that everything was dandy, but my bank put a surcharge on the amount paid because (in their opinion) it was a foreign transaction..didn't pay all that much extra but it was probably a quid of two.

I might be over the top on the China bit, nothing against them but I would prefer to deal in the U.K.

Regarding the unit, just doesn't fit right with me somehow..would have to give it a miss..especially at a quid..something's not right (open to comment though!!)