Security Installer Community

Pet Detector

Adi

I've always used Visonic K980s and rarely have problems with dogs, its cats that are the problem.

28525[/snapback]

Me wholesaler didnt have me usual PI detectors one day so she said why dont you take one of these Vionic's, ok i said. When i was on site took one out the box to fit and i thought what a pile of. It went straight back in the box, back in the van and back to where it came from and told her what she could do with it. Im not mardy type of bloke at all but i wont put anything in customers house i wouldnt put in mine.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Anyone tried Gardtec's PI detectors?

DSC Bravo6 has been quite reliable. They promise 38kg but i have told my customers that limit is 30kg's.. No trouble, but not many installed either.

I tried this once but it took 9 to do the job.. since that i have used axe.

28535[/snapback]

Thats actually quite disturbing! are your previous 3 wives accounted for or are they offically listed as "missing"? :D

Thats actually quite disturbing! are your previous 3 wives accounted for or are they offically listed as "missing"?  :D

28556[/snapback]

*fell of the chair* :lol::lol::lol:

I don't know if officially, but haven't heard anything about two first ones. Thou i met number 1's cousin in safety check when leaving to Germany. Third one isn't lost.

Archived