Security Installer Community

help

Guest elliot

i'm currently studying, city and guilds electrical installation theory and practice part 2. but i'm having problems with the assignments as i don't do much electrical work apart from fitting, fuse spurs and flood lights. so i was just wondering i anyone else has completed them and wouldn't mind sheding some light on the subject. cheers:slackjaw1:

i'm currently studying, city and guilds electrical installation theory and practice part 2. but i'm having problems with the assignments as i don't do much electrical work apart from fitting, fuse spurs and flood lights. so i was just wondering i anyone else has completed them and wouldn't mind sheding some light on the subject. cheers:slackjaw1:

25030[/snapback]

Hi its been too many years since I did my C&G 236 assignments if you have any precise questions please ask as it is impossible to give advise if you don

Trade Member

that brings back bad memories..tho i did get a credit B) tho i have a mate here,just out of his time did the 236 last month..i'll ask him if he doesnt mind you ringing him and i'll pm you his number...

Archived