Security Installer Community

Galaxy G2-44 Help

Hi Folks,

I realise this question may be outside of the scope of the public forum but any clues would be much appreciated.

I'm having a bit of trouble with a galaxy G2-44 endstation that is installed in my friends shop. Until recently it was serviced by a local company however they are no longer in the alarm trade and are unable to help.

The system has been out of use for sometime and no one knows any of the codes.

I've tried to default the system by removing connections to 1001, etc, etc. I left it dead for 10 mins and when powering up it will not accept the default user/engineer codes.

I'm not actually sure if it has successfully defaulted, or if it has non-standard default codes (hard coded) in the panel by the installer.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Dan

Ok no problems.

I've had a look at what's required to become a trade member on these forums and I seem to qualify so will proceed with application.

I've programmed and installed Galaxy and Aritech systems in the past but have never come across the need to default.

Dan

Don't worry James, I'm legit. See you on the other side..

I have installed a few 9003 systems way back when. I did actually like them, they had a nice feature where you could create a split system.

No i've not installed any of the newer ATS ge/aritech panels but they look pro.