Security Installer Community

Sorn A Petty Jobs Worth Regulation

arfur mo

the reminder came through to tax my motor bikes, the Van is also due, i decided to delay the taxing of the bikes to break up this lump outgoing as the weather was rubbish anyway.

a week later with weather greatly improving i decide to change my mind, used the reminder to get told as it has already had a successful transaction, i need to get tax disk from post office, to take my new MOT and either the reminder OR the log book.

So on the way back from the MOT i drop into our post office with reminder, sparkling new MOT certificate and fee in hand, to be told i needed the log book as i was returning the vehicle to the road after declaring it SORNED???.

I returned ti day and showed the counter assistant the screen shot from the goverment web site, asked she pass thus discrepancy back up the line to her bosses.

But what a stupid rule, why not simply allow the re-taxing, i can't see anyone wanting to hack the system through using on-line services to tax my vehicles without my consent

post-7025-0-77507800-1394315619_thumb.jp

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

the reminder came through to tax my motor bikes, the Van is also due, i decided to delay the taxing of the bikes to break up this lump outgoing as the weather was rubbish anyway.

a week later with weather greatly improving i decide to change my mind, used the reminder to get told as it has already had a successful transaction, i need to get tax disk from post office, to take my new MOT and either the reminder OR the log book.

So on the way back from the MOT i drop into our post office with reminder, sparkling new MOT certificate and fee in hand, to be told i needed the log book as i was returning the vehicle to the road after declaring it SORNED???.

I returned ti day and showed the counter assistant the screen shot from the goverment web site, asked she pass thus discrepancy back up the line to her bosses.

But what a stupid rule, why not simply allow the re-taxing, i can't see anyone wanting to hack the system through using on-line services to tax my vehicles without my consent

You sorned your building?

Archived