Security Installer Community

missing topic

Guest ian

hi, i posted a topic here last week. I have been checking on it and there has been a lot of reads to it but no replies. Came back today with fingers crossed and its gone!! any ideas?

Guest Affinity

IAN COULD BE THE FACT DAVE HAS UPDATED THE SITE AND ITS GONE ASTRAY i AM SURE HE WILL FIND IT...IN THE MEANTIME WHY DONT YOU TAKE THE PLUNGE AND REGISTER ON THE SITE...oops sorry about the capitals :rolleyes:

Linda

Sorry to say Ian, but my host messed up big time and i had no choice but to restore the forums with an earlier backup, I think possibly 20 hours worth of posts and new members were lost. There is no way I can retrieve the messages that were posted during this time as rthere is no where to retrieve them from.

I backup the forums daily about midnight, but on the day in question the server went down around 8 or 9 PM before i had done a daily backup. :(

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Guest Affinity
:huh: thats a shame Dave...are you going to do a post for new members to re-register if they find themselves not listed now due to what happened

• 1 year later...
Sorry to say Ian, but my host messed up big time and i had no choice but to restore the forums with an earlier backup, I think possibly 20 hours worth of posts and new members were lost. There is no way I can retrieve the messages that were posted during this time as rthere is no where to retrieve them from.

I backup the forums daily about midnight, but on the day in question the server went down around 8 or 9 PM before i had done a daily backup. :(

1713[/snapback]

Huh? What happend?

Red Fox | Hosting

Affordable and Reliable UK Based Web Hosting

Archived