Security Installer Community

Overlapping Detectors Nicely Spaced Out :)

be fair lads, who has not left the old detectors in place, having spoken to the client so old footprint damage is not left on show? not like they redecorate these cabinets that often is it?

if it confused trade spackers, good chance a smash and grab merchant will be confused too, and it is easy enough to mask a pir internally to acheive short range curtain coverage.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Never. Rules are rules. The thing that caught my eye is one is a pir and one is a DT, perfect combo for confirmation. If there was other devices such as a gb or viper could see the possibility but not in this case.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Never. Rules are rules. The thing that caught my eye is one is a pir and one is a DT, perfect combo for confirmation. If there was other devices such as a gb or viper could see the possibility but not in this case.

never what exactly Matt? f

ld detector left in place disconnected breaks no rules i know of, i have seen new pir detectors screwed to the front if old M&W micro wave ir ademco advisor 's just for this very reason. looked like shi-t to me, but if they only decorate every 20 years, thats needed or not needed or not s

spo are we to dictate?

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived