Security Installer Community

Honeywell Galaxy G2-12

Hine1789

Alrite guys and girls,

I have recently installed a Honeywell Galaxy G2-12 panel with 5 sensors. Everything seems to be working fine but I have now been asked to install two of the following sound bombs;

Quad Piezo Siren Sounder/Sound Bomb for Alarm Systems

I have now hit a brick wall as need to connect these two up. I was wondering whether anyone knows where the two cables go. There is a black(negative) and red (positive) go.

Please help and thanks in advance.

You got half of it right. Keep +12v where it is and move the neg wire to bell trigger, not -12v as you did which is why it rang constantly. Forget without looking in the manual but if you know where +/- 12v is it should be easy enough to work out.

Unless you want to take a photo of the terminals and I'll tell you which one.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

You got half of it right. Keep +12v where it is and move the neg wire to bell trigger, not -12v as you did which is why it rang constantly. Forget without looking in the manual but if you know where +/- 12v is it should be easy enough to work out.Unless you want to take a photo of the terminals and I'll tell you which one.

second from right I think..