Security Installer Community

Xvision Xh8Dvrdvd

Lee J'r

Hello i have a feeling this is in the wrong please so if so please can u add it to the Right Place Thank you..

I have a Xvision xh8dvrdvd systam with 1tb hdd installed 

the 1st thing i need to know is is their a new firmware update from l08ed-08. and if so were?

the 2nd is when the dvr system gets switched off the time and date goes back to 2000 but how can i keep the correct time on it

and 3rd is when im using it for playback the video quality is very bad and jiggers is this normal

Thank you 

the 2nd is when the dvr system gets switched off the time and date goes back to 2000 but how can i keep the correct time on it

Hi, I'm quite sure it must be back up battery on PCB for date and time and it sounds like to be flat now.

Hi James,

The technician really needs to speak to the customer directly to discuss the faults he is having so we can ascertain what the nature of the fault is. Once this has happened, I will be more than happy to put the resolution on this site for you all.

In regards to the firmware, this can be downloaded from here; http://www.y3k.com/article/81/downloads-software-firmware-models-n-z/403b0f1f206359b83f283adf80b1d58f

Many thanks

Pritti

• 3 months later...

Hello i know this has been a while since ive messaged back on here 

I now have the dvr system because of the problem what was with it i had to swap it

the bios battery has come lose off the board this is whats causing the loss of date and time and it looks like it just needs a new board all together 

might be a easy fix to soilder it back on but i don't mess with anything like this

I found the DC i had for the dvr was lose and kept on coming out 

Could this be a easy fix or is it just worth getting a new one

Thank you and sorry for a late message

Archived