Security Installer Community

4 Service And 3 Install Vacancies - South West

Due to successful company growth and a VERY full order book we are undertaking a massive recruitment drive.

We're looking for 4 Service And 3 Installation engineers, must be within a 2 hour radius of Bristol (immediate start possible)

ideally multi disciplined, Intruder/Fire/Access/CCTV/Automation although training is given. Top rates of pay, on call and over time available.

All the normal benefits, company vehicle, power tools, phone, laptop etc

I'm the Senior Engineer and I'm not just saying this.....but I personally love working for APE, good job progression, friendly team, wide selection of sites, nice kit to work with and VERY stable financially.

For more information, drop me a line

A.P.E. Fire and Security Ltd

*edit jpw

Thanks Norman, we are doing well I'm pleased to say....been around since the early 70s....just hope I can find some 'descent' engineers lol

Due to successful company growth and a VERY full order book we are undertaking a massive recruitment drive.

We're looking for 4 Service And 3 Installation engineers, must be within a 2 hour radius of Bristol (immediate start possible)

ideally multi disciplined, Intruder/Fire/Access/CCTV/Automation although training is given. Top rates of pay, on call and over time available.

All the normal benefits, company vehicle, power tools, phone, laptop etc

I'm the Senior Engineer and I'm not just saying this.....but I personally love working for APE, good job progression, friendly team, wide selection of sites, nice kit to work with and VERY stable financially.

For more information, drop me a line

A.P.E. Fire and Security Ltd

*edit jpw

I'll ask on the behalf of the others, how much is a top rate?  :sneaky:

:teehee:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived