Security Installer Community

Menvier M600

Tom swss

Hi, I'm about to programme up a M600. Its a large domestic house and the garage has 2 up and over electric doors with a contact on each, an external door with a contact, a keypad and a PIR. In the room adjacent to the garage I have a second keypad, PIR and an external door with a contact. There is also a keypad in the master bedroom. Night time setting of the alarm will be all devices on a ward and instant set. Away will be again all devices with final exit set. If the customer drives up to the garage and the door opens this then starts the timer, from the door starting to open to the customer reaching the keypad the time is calculated at around 70-80 seconds. Now that time may be ok if he arrives in his car, but if someone forces a door I'd like to be able to shorten the time.Can anyone see a possible way round this one?

a galaxy can have different entry times on different circuits, but i dont know this panel.

It might be better to shunt or disarm when he opens the garage door. Some door systems have relay contacts for this. If not you can supply a new fob and control the door from the alarm.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived