Security Installer Community

Esp Infinite Prime Wireless Kit

Hi,

Just a point of view from me, I've installed/maintained in excess of 70 Infinite Prime systems in Cyprus including basic to fully covered which includes flood, smoke protection etc. 

If installed correctly there a great piece of kit, easy to maintain, well away from 433 Mhz problems, reliable (1st system installed over 4yrs ago) and still going strong.

I've been away from the maintenance and installation for the last few months but still get recommendations....

Six were installed this last week in my close area, every one who has fitted them are very happy.

Just another point of view.

Its still one way wireless though

That's the problem, and one I was trying to explain to someone today. It's easy to be under an illusion all is ok, but if its 1 way bit difficult to be reassured all is indeed ok.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I like on the hkc it logs number of polls. Polls every 20 seconds in both set and unset. The time is adjustable though if you want even longer batt life. But your not monitoring the path as often

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

I like on the hkc it logs number of polls. Polls every 20 seconds in both set and unset. The time is adjustable though if you want even longer batt life. But your not monitoring the path as often

What sort of battery life on 20 second polling?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Just a point of view from me, I've installed/maintained in excess of 70 Infinite Prime systems in Cyprus including basic to fully covered which includes flood, smoke protection etc. 

If installed correctly there a great piece of kit, easy to maintain, well away from 433 Mhz problems, reliable (1st system installed over 4yrs ago) and still going strong.

I've been away from the maintenance and installation for the last few months but still get recommendations....

Six were installed this last week in my close area, every one who has fitted them are very happy.

Just another point of view.

Hi, I really need your help. I am in Limassol. I installed an Infinite Prime kit myself. I've done most of the programming but I just can't get it to work consistently or without it sounding the alarm every few minutes (I haven't fitted the siren yet) so there's like 1% work to do. I really need someone who knows what he's doing to finish it off for me because my brain has just been frazzled by this one. Thanks.

Archived