Security Installer Community

Indoor Chimer / Siren For Texecom Premier 24

jaykay1975

If you dont know ask? dont see what the problem is, is this not the reason the forum was brought into existence in the first place :-)
We trully are spiting ourselves to help others here now.

To the first, of course. That IS why we are here. To assist and also expand our knowledge. The "founders here and myself agree on this for trade only purposes of course.

The second,I am unsure of your terminology here fozzies?

Do you mean, well I am unsure TBH so you tell me/us.

I see here someone not understanding a simple wiring concept of a device that he is going to rely on to protect his family and himself.

Surely most here would agree if your not sure about this, you call in an "expert".

I for one will repair almost anything in my house, but GAS............nope I use a well trusted, reconmended (and also afriend, what a touch) to do that for me.

As my friends "USE" me for alarm/fire/access/locksmithing services.......wish it was a few years back when I sent an employee to do this for me ,,,,,,,lol

I can understand asking, damn-have asked before here and with TECH. In fact one here mentioned I knew too many TECH help lines. Ny answer was and is to this day....................you work on 3 or 3 types or IAS soem access. I work on all. And sometimes have to call.

On the flip side I have assisted and helped the suppliers/manufactures in their systems management also, so "backward engineering " so to speak.

**** this is painful now even to type, but then again been on the go since 06:00 yesterday, who said getting divorced got you away from the ex!!!!!

Archived