Security Installer Community

Optima Xl6 Not Working

gazlad78

It sounds like they are in alarm condition on power up and someone has changed codes.. Does the external siren sound as well? I would say a reset to factory would be my first choice but you would benefit from a system which offers you more control and more then one code.. you can always keep a master code and give a basic user code to everyone else. The gen 4 optimas are good little basic panels and not too expensive. Where are you? Im sure someone on here will be able to help you out.

hi thanks for the post

no the external siren doesnt sound

im in barrow in furness in cumbria

can i perform a factory reset?

there will be someone in that area. You can perform a factory reset but as this effectivly can be used to defeat a system on some panels then we cannot discuss how to on the public side of tsi

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

there will be someone in that area. You can perform a factory reset but as this effectivly can be used to defeat a system on some panels then we cannot discuss how to on the public side of tsi

thanks do you know anybody in my area you can recomend?

http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/forum/214-cumbria-security-installers/

for starters.

There maybe others that are here that are not listed as it seems quite light in that region

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived