Security Installer Community

Help With Abacus 6/14 Com Radio Panel - (Part Set)

bm_99

Hi there people 1st post so hopefully it's in the right place

I'm trying to get my mates abacus wireless alarm back up and working after years of neglect lol

i managed to reset the engineers code without any changes to the zones or any other part of the system and the system does set and unset normally and go into alarm when needed

However having some problems with the part setting managed to get the user and installer guides but hard to make any sense of them for part setting procedure

Any help would be appreciated ppl

Thanks

Code press yes wait till the noise starts press yes again system should then go into part set assuming that the system has been programmed with zones for P/S it may even go silent if silent set has been set up in which case it will beep once set

Code press yes wait till the noise starts press yes again system should then go into part set assuming that the system has been programmed with zones for P/S it may even go silent if silent set has been set up in which case it will beep once set

cheers for that, there are also 2 exclamation type buttons on the keypad on the left of the numbers, if you press them together s/setting comes on (silent setting) however the wireless PIR's dont activate when we walk in front of them, but they do when in full set

cheers for that, there are also 2 exclamation type buttons on the keypad on the left of the numbers, if you press them together s/setting comes on (silent setting) however the wireless PIR's dont activate when we walk in front of them, but they do when in full set

The !! can be progged for alsorts including panic, which is why I didnt mention them

The wireless detectors shut down for 3 minutes everytime they detect something this is to save battery life, shut all the internal doors wait three minutes set the alarm then walk test them, they should be ok the panel will tell you if there is a low battery or a detector missing (Assuming that polling has been set up)

Archived