Security Installer Community

Scantronic 9651 Custom Lcd Text

Wizbit

Hi,

My alarm keypad (Scantronic 9651) simply displays '9651' on the bottom row of the LCD display. I want to change this to something else, but can't see any options available to do this in the installer manual. A friend of mine has the same alarm fitted, but by a different company, and it has their company name displayed on the bottom row, so I know it must be possible to change this.

Does anybody know how to do this? I have the installer code so I can enter the installer menu ok.

The installer manual I have only details menu option 175 as the highest. There isn't anything about menu 183. Can you explain further?

I have already set a custom user name, but this doesn't change the bottom line of the display when in standby mode, it still displays '9651'. Any further info would be appreciated.

Tried menu 183 as suggested but it doesn't seem to be a valid menu option as it does nothing. Not sure whether mine is a 'EN' version but perhaps it is if the above menu option doesn't work.

yours will be the non EN version then (EN - newer regulations, not worth worrying about) but as Whistle said - this means you can`t change the text.

Archived