Security Installer Community

1 Good Reason Why En50131 Is Better Than Bs4737

james.wilson

Lol not just me who looks at RKP's in public places then! Quite often see a Galaxy MK7 right by the entry door in the petrol station locally in "Quote code XXXX". You just know that been like that since they opened up, and i'm there 9pm!

Lol not just me who looks at RKP's in public places then! Quite often see a Galaxy MK7 right by the entry door in the petrol station locally in "Quote code XXXX". You just know that been like that since they opened up, and i'm there 9pm!

How fookin true is that!

Our CS handle all of our out of hours jobs, which get passed to the duty engineer (usually no customer ID, wnats a reset etc) I always check what signals they've received before i ring back the customer.... 90% are through the day, which is very helpful to me at 1am in the morning when they are locking up and it need a reset :( :(

While i was in our local Pizza hut delivery i noticed a Gardtec RKP showing UNSET and the place was only built 6 months ago.

So when the place closed i walked over,looked in the window and low and behold it was still saying UNSET.

SSAIB company install aswell!

!

Archived