Security Installer Community

health and safety paperwork!!

C.S TEK.

subbying is the easy bread and butter for now.

It pays the bills.

but as soon as i'm finacially secure i would like to do most of my own work.

I've got the experiance i need. When i was working for a national i worked my way from engineer to sales engineer to salesman(which was boring) and back to sales engineer.I am also qualified sparks so small electrical is no problem either

THE BIT I STRUGGLE WITH IS THE PAPERWORK. HENCE THE START OF THISTOPIC HEALTH AND SAFETY PAPERWORK.

My goal is to be succesfull with my own company and i have to try and acheive this otherwise there was no point leaving to go selfemployed.

I might aswell have stayed with the job security and free car.

but if you've got the experiance and knowledge to go it alone, do it!!

(dont let the company use u as an excuse not to send engineers on training courses and ring u all day for advice)

dont um and ar other wise you'll never know and dont worry about failure, if you r that good an engineer u can get a job anywhere.

Away from the sub contract subject.

Has anyone got any more ideas with health and safety paperwork. I really need to get it wrote up before tuesday, thanx

chris

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Guest Guest

When I am back in the office in the morning, I will email the policy doc I mentioned in the earlier post, all you need to do is add your company name using find and replace in word.

Colin.

Archived