Security Installer Community

Difference Between Nsi Gold (Nacoss) & Nsi Silver

Following on from a comment on the DR thread, there was a statement made that some NSI Silver rules were not as stringent as Nacoss Rules. This came as a suprise to me as i was always under the impression the only difference was ISO.

Anyway I have done a little research and as far as i can tell the NACP Codes of practice are not enforcable on silver firms. There are however ICP's that apply to silver companies. So things liek NACP 3 do not apply to silver firms.

Not being silver i dont have the ICP's so cant compare but im assuming this is where the 'less stringent' thing comes from.

Anyone know anymore?

James

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Following on from a comment on the DR thread, there was a statement made that some NSI Silver rules were not as stringent as Nacoss Rules. This came as a suprise to me as i was always under the impression the only difference was ISO.

Anyway I have done a little research and as far as i can tell the NACP Codes of practice are not enforcable on silver firms. There are however ICP's that apply to silver companies. So things liek NACP 3 do not apply to silver firms.

Not being silver i dont have the ICP's so cant compare but im assuming this is where the 'less stringent' thing comes from.

Anyone know anymore?

James

Don't mind posting in trade but see no reason to make a rod for myself publically.

Just getting the feel of the new look screen etc then maybe new thread in the red bit?

Archived