Security Installer Community

Lacing

IAS

that eol or dp paul? and does it need covering.

i also thought you needed insulated staples?

EOL or double pole? - it went off when the door was kicked in

Covering? - it went off when the door was kicked in

Insulated staples, INSULATED STAPLES? - it went off when the door was kicked in

did I say, it went off when the door was kicked in, that lacing, older than either you or me, young Mr Wilson has been waiting all it`s life for last nights 10 minutes of glory.

shame the police wern`t as quick.

lol

i was looking on my phone and couldnt see a proper image. it makes sense now lol i thought you had just fitted it.

what you gonna repair/replace it with?

replaced it with exactly the same. Site has whole walls covered in the stuff, the owner "doesnt trust these new PIR things"

blimey Paul,

your really in my 'comfort zone' with this stuff, big part of my work past unsure.gif and must admit nice surprised to see it still used, detection thats worked for best part of 100 years?

could do a thread on techniques used to install and trace intermittents/shorts/earths if anyone's interested?

could be a bit of a long 'en rolleyes.gif

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

could do a thread on techniques used to install and trace intermittents/shorts/earths if anyone's interested?

yes i would be interested. be nice to see how modern fault finding has changed if at all

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

blimey Paul,

your really in my 'comfort zone' with this stuff, big part of my work past unsure.gif and must admit nice surprised to see it still used, detection thats worked for best part of 100 years?

could be a bit of a long 'en rolleyes.gif

Arfur

As someone who's not been around long enough to know much about foil, T+B etc, I'd be interested in a guide to working with the stuff for sure. There's still plenty of it knocking about, although we don't have much dealings with it...

Trade Member

Archived