Security Installer Community

Veritas 8 Changing Code

wynch

I have moved house and the security system, installed in 1997, has a Veritas 8 control panel. I want to change the code from that used by the previous occupants. There are no instructions in the User Guide. Anyone help please?

I have moved house and the security system, installed in 1997, has a Veritas 8 control panel. I want to change the code from that used by the previous occupants. There are no instructions in the User Guide. Anyone help please?

heres the user guide

veritas8user.pdf

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Try this one, this is the pre 1999 Veritas manual, the code change sequence is different.

OLD_Veritas_User_Guide_pre_1999.pdf

Please let us know which one works :rolleyes:

magpye

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Many thanks! Yes, the pre 1999 version works.

most grateful.

wynch

You're welcome

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

• 1 year later...

you will find the site rules you looked at prevent us giving out install manuals/defaulting information in the general public area.

you will find the site rules you looked at prevent us giving out install manuals/defaulting information in the general public area.

....and on that note,original question answered and everyone happy so :closed:

Archived