Security Installer Community

Lynteck Ls400 Voice Dialer With To Scantronic 9600

u need a filter yes. between master socket and your dialer

and u need a filter for your house phone aswell

Hi Marx

Thanks for the info. I already have a filter on the telephone slave to the LS400 dialer, a filter on the telephone slave to the BT Edge phone master cradle, and a filter on the slave to the BT Router. FYI the master into the house does not have any device connected. It still has the same problem. Any other thoughts?

cheers

i know that that if u have broadband then u need filter for every phone or device that uses phone line. r u sure they r all before phones and calldialer. I got we drawing here for u. mabe that helps.

i think u have there something front of the filter and thats the problem.

post-19481-1243019369_thumb.jpg

that looks right yes. might be faulty filter. one thing u can try is that disconect everything part of dialler and test it and then add your phones one by one and test it, then the faulty one might come out. how did u connected filter for dialler? is it just blugs or did u had to cut the cable and connect filter?

Yes its all standard plugs - the dialer came with a standard BT style plug and this was pluged into the filter which was in turn plugged into the slave - nothing was modified. It all worked before broadband - could it be a issue outside my property - BT switchboard - I'll try removing the phones and activating the alarm and see what happens....

cheers

Alarm works, and triggers dialler but dialler not even able to call out without any phones or the router connected.

(Sorry next door!)

Phones can't call out with dialler connected due to interferance so i'm assuming the static caused on the line due to the dialler being connected and as it worked before the broadband i'm seriously confused...

Archived