Security Installer Community

Hello!

Shieldsec

Hi,

I am returning to the alarm industry after 7 years in I.T. I will be asking you guys for advice and a few questions as I refamiliarise myself and get to grips with new stands post 4737 etc.. and your help would be most appreciated as I intend to start out as sole trader.

cheers

Sam

Welcome!

I'm also trying to get back in after TEN years in the IT industry! What is it about the old security industry that people want to get back into it so badly? Its like a bug isn't it, it never leaves you.

Good luck anyway!

Kate

x

Welcome!

I'm also trying to get back in after TEN years in the IT industry! What is it about the old security industry that people want to get back into it so badly? Its like a bug isn't it, it never leaves you.

Good luck anyway!

Kate

x

Yes Kate, theres defntly something about it, probably the job satisfaction..and more interesting than staring at a screen all day!

thanks & good luck 2..

sam

Yes Kate, theres defntly something about it, probably the job satisfaction..and more interesting than staring at a screen all day!

thanks & good luck 2..

sam

I keep saying I would like to get back in to security full time after 7 years in IT but although money isn't everything I couldn't earn the same money in security as I do now, well at least not in this area.

I do miss driving around the countryside in a fully expensed car though!

Archived