Security Installer Community

Premier 24 Programming Option?

Dandle

Hi all.

I have my texecom premier 24 installed and working fine for a couple of years now. I use wintex to program the options and have a text/voice dialer to send my alerts to me. It all works fine and the system texts me "alarm" as i programmed when one of the zones is triggered. What I would like to know is what I have to do to get the system to send me a "confirmed alarm" message when a second zone is set off. Is that part of the "grade 3" tick box I dont have checked? I realise that you may not be able to put the information on here for public consumption

Many thanks

Dan.

i would of thought you had a couple of inputs on that dialler, can you not program another output as 'confirm' and do it that way?

Yes sorry I probably didnt explain very well. The four ouputs from the panel all go to the 4 inputs on the dailer with 1=alarm, 2=fire and today I set 3 up as alarm confirmed, 4 is not used. What I don't know is what I have to set in the panel for it to send output 3 a signal when a second zone is activated.

Right after playing about today I have found if I tick the check box "bells on confirmed alarm only". When one sensor is set off i get the alarm text but no bell then if i trigger the same sensor or another one the alarm sounds im not 100% if i get the text or not yet though but i have selected output 3 from the panel to trigger when confirmed alarm. So if im right the panel already operates on a second sensor/trigger being a confirmed alarm without anything needing to be setup.

On a side note for anyone searching I have just swapped out a Visonic K9-85 pet tolerant dual tech sensor in the kitchen because of false alarms when both cats jump on the works surface. I have replaced it with a Bosch Blue Line ISM-BLD1-P Pet Friendly TriTech Detector and it works much better both cats can be right near it on the work top and it doesnt trigger but as soon as a person partly comes into view the microwave picks up then a small delay later it triggers the pir as well. The is also no lag in wake up unlike the K9-85.

Archived