Security Installer Community

Sky Pluss Box

Hi all non security question but with all your brains might be able to help me.

I want to mount my sky pluss box in a cupboard not in front of the tv i will be running a scart lead from the sky box direct into the screen but i want to fit a magic eye above the tv to change the chanels but they work of a coax feed and i can not connect coax into the tv its an older plasmer is there any way of doing this or do i have to open up the sky box and add a new inferred recevire any help would be great :rolleyes:

Can you add a magic eye to a Sky HD box. Ive plugged it in to rf 2 out put no 5v and no led coming on at other TV. Do you have to do anything with your sky box to allow this and how?

Wilks

yes heres how to setup the voltage power supply to the magic eye (mines sky plus only but should be the same procedure ;)

press services

01 enter

4 RF Outlets and press enter

down to power supply outlet and prees the left or right to change the off to on

then just just save new settings and press sky button on remote until your back in sky again, that should then automatically work, when you go 01 enter you into a hidden menu that sky dont say about and that is the installers menu,

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Archived