I Am Back

georgahti

Get lost?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. to stay or not to stay

• Get lost!
    • Welcome back..
    • Who the **** are you???????

15!!! OMG! i don't have that much sensible thoughts to share!! LOL!

(doesn't the old posts count?? haha!)

on the other hand i just need to find a "wireless" topic... :whistle:

Hi georg

Welcome back, I have missed the Coldshire humous

And talking of wireless I got home today and found my wife had recieved a visit from 2 firemen who fitted 2 smoke detectors FOC and they are wireless so apart from my neglect what do you think of that?

PS I am still who I am and was as for Gaz I never thought I would ever say this but I think he has been tamed :ninja:

best wishes

Vince

Practice in the morning, practice at night. Practice in the evening, until you get it right.

Only make sure you are practising in the right way at the right time for it.

And talking of wireless I got home today and found my wife had recieved a visit from 2 firemen who fitted 2 smoke detectors FOC and they are wireless so apart from my neglect what do you think of that?

i'd be seriously concerned if firemen visit my wife!

PS I am still who I am and was as for Gaz I never thought I would ever say this but I think he has been tamed :ninja:

best wishes

Vince

it's because he didn't have anyone to bite..

Get lost in Siberia? :ninja:

just an overdoze of internet related media..

You aint seen my wife then!

Just one more post and apply for trade mate (no not my wife) :rolleyes:

best wishes

Vince

Practice in the morning, practice at night. Practice in the evening, until you get it right.

You aint seen my wife then!

LOL

Just one more post and apply for trade mate (no not my wife) :rolleyes:

best wishes

Vince

i did already some time ago - i just answered "no" to the question about proper amount of posts.. besides you have to make an amount of HELPFUL posts not just the usual c##p i am able to type...

i did already some time ago - i just answered "no" to the question about proper amount of posts.. besides you have to make an amount of HELPFUL posts not just the usual c##p i am able to type...

You never used to be so modest Georg and helpful is relative (no not my wife this time)

e.g. The best wireless alarms last for years without false alarms but they need to be fitted correctly and the batteries changed before trouble starts to occur. The trouble for jp and engineers is when they can no longer get compatable replacements when they do go wrong as the companies either go bust or sell out to other companies who try to update them to suit their own designs and get it wrong.

Not to mention of course the ones that can be activated by anything from rf noise coming from vacuum cleaners light swichings fridges etc etc

Also anti jamming can also produce unwanted alarms that can not easily be explained by a truthful engineer to a customer

I am sure you can fill in the gaps with more helpful hints (depending what liquids you are consuming at the time)

best wishes

Vince

You never used to be so modest Georg and helpful is relative (no not my wife this time)

e.g. The best wireless alarms last for years without false alarms but they need to be fitted correctly and the batteries changed before trouble starts to occur. The trouble for jp and engineers is when they can no longer get compatable replacements when they do go wrong as the companies either go bust or sell out to other companies who try to update them to suit their own designs and get it wrong.

Not to mention of course the ones that can be activated by anything from rf noise coming from vacuum cleaners light swichings fridges etc etc

Also anti jamming can also produce unwanted alarms that can not easily be explained by a truthful engineer to a customer

I am sure you can fill in the gaps with more helpful hints (depending what liquids you are consuming at the time)

best wishes

Vince

no liquids atm --> no input.. :o

Archived