Security Installer Community

Hello

walterm

Hi

I am the system design engineering person for a well known brand of DVRs/switchers etc. I'tsgreat to come across this forum to get insights from end users to help guide new product designs. I am very interested in views on NVR/DVR video client design at the moment - feedback much appreciated

video client? as in software?

but of a broad spec that to ask us lol but welcome anyway.

I think maybe if you started off with some questions as a blank sheet is a bit daunting for me anyway. I could run away with ideas lol

James

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Hi

I am the system design engineering person for a well known brand of DVRs/switchers etc. I'tsgreat to come across this forum to get insights from end users to help guide new product designs. I am very interested in views on NVR/DVR video client design at the moment - feedback much appreciated

Hi Walter,

Welcome to the forum. Intresting line of work there. Used to do the same sort of stuff when i was at ADPRO.

D

video client? as in software?

but of a broad spec that to ask us lol but welcome anyway.

I think maybe if you started off with some questions as a blank sheet is a bit daunting for me anyway. I could run away with ideas lol

James

Maybe a better way of putting this is what would you see as a best in class video client today. I'm hearing a lot of good feedback about ONSSI's Ocularis for example :)

thanks

WAlter

Archived