Security Installer Community

Arc

LDM

Barry???

That would be Barry @ Wolf. If you mean the Monitor User conference last week in Brum, Yes I was there. I always try & attend these conferences as I am fascinated by what new stuff is on the horizon & I always sit there pondering MMMN I can use that or I can't use that. Then I start thinking how can I convince the financial boys to let me buy this or that.

Did you stay for the prize draw at the end. Newcastle City Council are glad they did lucky sods.. mind you what they are going to do with a CSL Test kit. I don't know.. lol

lol - They were pretty jammy weren't they? At least they got themselves the Bluray. Personally I was after the 'mysterious grey box' but hey... :)

As always there was a mix of stuff which we are and aren't interested in, it is always good to see what is coming up and we like to be one of the first (if not the first) to get stuck in with the new tech.

I know you are one of the few folks out there that like to take an interest in activity in the market and it is always good to see.

Guys, until such a time as we look into 3rd party I think you won't go far wrong with Securiguard or EMCS. Both take measures to go over and above the minimum requierments. Something sadly lacking in many other ARCs.

'J

btn_myprofile_160x33.png

lol - They were pretty jammy weren't they? At least they got themselves the Bluray. Personally I was after the 'mysterious grey box' but hey... :)

As always there was a mix of stuff which we are and aren't interested in, it is always good to see what is coming up and we like to be one of the first (if not the first) to get stuck in with the new tech.

I know you are one of the few folks out there that like to take an interest in activity in the market and it is always good to see.

Guys, until such a time as we look into 3rd party I think you won't go far wrong with Securiguard or EMCS. Both take measures to go over and above the minimum requierments. Something sadly lacking in many other ARCs.

'J

Thanks for the info chaps

Manchester based Lee 07709 736 987

www.secure-solutions.info

Archived