Security Installer Community

Racal Guardall

killeendooling

Hi,

I am a new member to this forum not sure how things work. Problem: Have a Racal Security Light System fitted about 28 years ago. The Relay in the RLC1 Light Control Unit has developed a fault. If I could obtain a replacement Relay I could fit it myself but don't hold out much hope of obtaining one.

Alternatively would anyone know how I could obtain a replacement RLC1 Light Control Switch?

Grateful for any advice, many thanks.

Killeendooling

Quirky.

Went to look at one of these last week. Similar fault.

28 years ago I might of replaced the relay, but these days I doubt my insurance covers me. So quoted for new. (plus the fact no spur, no earth going to floods etc).

As above, its given good service, time to replace.

Hi,

I am a new member to this forum not sure how things work. Problem: Have a Racal Security Light System fitted about 28 years ago. The Relay in the RLC1 Light Control Unit has developed a fault. If I could obtain a replacement Relay I could fit it myself but don't hold out much hope of obtaining one.

Alternatively would anyone know how I could obtain a replacement RLC1 Light Control Switch?

Grateful for any advice, many thanks.

Killeendooling

You could probably source a relay from RS Components if you can identify it's rating etc.

Is the RLC1 controller the one with a slide switch on it which controls time on and a rocker switch to switch between manual an auto? It's been a while!

Archived