Security Installer Community

New Commercial Alarm System For Warehouse, Cost?

Hi,

I am just about to move in to a warehouse, its approximatly 4000 sq ft. downstairs and 4000 sq ft. upstairs, it also has a couple of offices and a separate workshop. Its basically made up of around 6 or 7 rooms spread over the two floors. It has 2 roller shutter doors and a couple of wooden entrance doors. The stock we store is low risk for theft but we do have a few PC's, telephone system printers scanner fax and some workshop tools.

I know I need to get three quotes from 3 different customers and I know its a bit like how long is a piece of string but can some one give me a ballpark figure of what sort of price I should be paying? I need to budget on how much to spend on the security and alarm and just want a quick esitimate as I have not had an alarm fitted for 10 years!

I live quite far a way (20 mins) so would need a monitored system, how much do these cost per year with the maintanance contract?

I am in kent if that make a differance

You are asking the impossible!

A risk assessment and full survey would be required in order to give a price - better to get your three quotes and come back and ask if they are 'reasonable' for what you are getting.

as above its pretty hard to say without making lots and lots of assumptions.

Dont buy on price alone for obvious reasons but do as you say get a few quotes.

First thing to check is what your insurer wants

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived