Security Installer Community

Scantronic 9751 K01 Tamper

chriso

I accidently knocked my keypad (9930) for the above alarm system which set off the tamper alarm.

I turned the alarm off with the access code but it now displays 'K01 Tamper' which cannot be reset using the keycode.

I've read on the forums that I need the installers/engineers manual to reset this, can anyone point me the right direction or provide the necessary steps which I need to take?

I accidently knocked my keypad (9930) for the above alarm system which set off the tamper alarm.

I turned the alarm off with the access code but it now displays 'K01 Tamper' which cannot be reset using the keycode.

I've read on the forums that I need the installers/engineers manual to reset this, can anyone point me the right direction or provide the necessary steps which I need to take?

Not knowing this panel or keypad very well I would suggest removing the keypad from its backplate then reseating it, then trying your code, good luck.

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Not knowing this panel or keypad very well I would suggest removing the keypad from its backplate then reseating it, then trying your code, good luck.

I've tried removing the keypad again, reseating it then entering the keycode but it didn't remove the 'K01 Tamper' error

here's a picture of the keypad if it helps

300_749751.jpg

Does it clear if you hold keypad in hand and tamp microswitch held down?

There is a small doughnut shaped (part of backplate that should of been snipped to release from backplate). This has to line up with microswitch. Its concentric so might just need a turn.

Archived