Security Installer Community

Texecom Beta Encalculator

Rulland

Hi All,

Just using the Tex EN calculator that I downloaded from the Tex webbie-and apparently a Premier 24+sounder+8 zone expander+RKP takes the current drawn over the max that the panel is able to supply!!!!!!!-that's without the 15 antimask PIR's etc that I need to run.

Got in touch with Tex and after much explaining the bloke said "have you got the latest version" to which I replied "Think so I got it off your Installer section a while back and it's still the same one", "Nope there is a newer version that tells the truth!".

To cut a long story short he told me to disregard what the old one said and he would send me the new one via mail-which he did-unfortunately the zip file he sent doesn't appear to contain all the relevent files-I tried installing 2-3 times and on each occasion it halted with 'cannot find file-newencalculator.exe'-once it's unzipped there is hide nor hare of a file called that!.

Contacted him again-he re sent it-still the same-I get the impression he didn't know what he was on about. :banghead:

SOOOooooo!!.....Has anyone got a working zip of the calculator or a link to where I can get it please. :rolleyes:

Many Thanks.

Richard.

Archived