Security Installer Community

Just Saying Hello

dewersec

Hello Andy here have been reading forum for quite a while and decided it`s about time I introduced myself.

We are a small contractor working with a number of subbies acoss the UK, mixed work service, maintenance and installation.

Came in new to the industry in 2004 and found this site very useful on several occasions for tips and info. Hope to get to know some of you over the next few months, I shall be posting on a number of topics soon.

cheers Andy

Hello Andy here have been reading forum for quite a while and decided it`s about time I introduced myself.

We are a small contractor working with a number of subbies acoss the UK, mixed work service, maintenance and installation.

Came in new to the industry in 2004 and found this site very useful on several occasions for tips and info. Hope to get to know some of you over the next few months, I shall be posting on a number of topics soon.

cheers Andy

Fresh blood, he he, hope you are up to it, welcome, :P

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

cheers Andy

good morning andy dont forget about us boys in leicester !!!! lol

good morning andy dont forget about us boys in leicester !!!! lol

Hi Leicester boy good to talk to you what kind of animal are you and are you safe to be out after dark in this place.

Looks like it could be rather more interesting on here than I thought. I am trying to get some posts in by asking questions on another topic but I did not realise you cannot mention particular products, is that on all topics?

cheers Andy

It's dark,I'm ugly-and someones moved my litter tray :angry2: !-welcome Andy.

Richard.

Hi Richard from the beyond is ther any more work over there, if so send me down a shuttle!

Andy

Archived