Security Installer Community

Crime Seen?

An Engineer

We did a job a while back for someone whose brother was developing a type of DVR with some Korean manufacturers. He gave us a breif demo and it was supposed to be a really good bit of kit, although I was not totally convinced.

Just out of interest, has anyone seen or tried it?

Link: www.crime-seen.com

Service Engineer

My opinions may not reflect those of my employer, managers, colleagues, customers, friends, family or pet rabbit.

We did a job a while back for someone whose brother was developing a type of DVR with some Korean manufacturers. He gave us a breif demo and it was supposed to be a really good bit of kit, although I was not totally convinced.

Just out of interest, has anyone seen or tried it?

Link: www.crime-seen.com

I havent seen this unit, but have seen similar. It can be a very good soloution for certain aplications. Having said that i had a look at the "live" demo on there web site and it was all a bit confusing... the tracking software didnt seem to know what it was doing. So as a demo i wasnt overly impressed.

As with everything in the CCTV industry at the moment IP is the wayforward so i would sugest that you will see more and more of this type of system in the near future.

cheers,

D

Archived