Security Installer Community

New Alarm Advice

rding

Its a shame you went response not that I know anything about them but the new YALE 6000 series are easy to fit and reliable. I have fitted 80 systems with pet sensors too and not a single problem bar one faulty siren unit replaced by YALE foc.

I would reccomend the 6400 over the 6200 wether you use the telephone features or not. The control panel is so much better to have.

I would not put a pir to cover a porch as the heat build up could be the same as a conservatory if it has a large glass area. Door contacts on both inner and outer doors are my suggestions for a DIY install.

In my country we have a saying "goed koop is duur koop", it basicly means "buying cheap is expensive".

Why not just fag the DIY wireless installation and get some quotes on a wired professional installation?

I'm sure that you will be more satisfied in the long term, both with the quality and overall cost!

(Just ensure you chose a reliable company, with good contactable references, and call them!!!)

n

In my country we have a saying "goed koop is duur koop", it basicly means "buying cheap is expensive".

Why not just fag the DIY wireless installation and get some quotes on a wired professional installation?

I'm sure that you will be more satisfied in the long term, both with the quality and overall cost!

(Just ensure you chose a reliable company, with good contactable references, and call them!!!)

n

Seems where ever you go on the planet there is this saying, just maybe in different words, ours says

"buy cheap, pay twice"

Archived