Security Installer Community

Kentec Extinguishing Panel

MatonTE1

Evenin' - have one of the above showing system fault but no internal LED's are lit.Techies have said that the CON.05 board is goosed in that there has been a fault which has cleared itself but the LED has latched.

Just wondering if anyone had something similar (swapping it for a Sigma XT+ on wednesday).

Customer worried that other card may be damaged so didn't want to take the chance - guess they gonna have to now!!!

why not try alarmtronic gas panel there located in addington , they usually make them up of the shelf and if you have not got an account they will invoice you after supply but ask you pay within terms

why not try alarmtronic gas panel there located in addington , they usually make them up of the shelf and if you have not got an account they will invoice you after supply but ask you pay within terms

Talk about going round the houses!!!Apparantly I can get a K401 panel from them. In fairness they are pushing for diepatch tomorrow but it would have been so much easier to know I didn't have to upgrade to the Sigma.

I'll check out alarmtronic though - do you have a link??

c-tec now make a fairly decent gas panel, and like everything c-tec not too pricey and available off the shelf

just had a look on that alarmtronic web site, not too impressed at all! it looks like a thing of the past!

Archived