Security Installer Community

11/11/11 Means Nothing To Some

Chorlton

Update :

Mr Schofield is still in hospital, his wife has been moved to a nursing home as Mr Schofield was her primary carer and there is a good chance that once Mr Schofield is realeased from hospital he to will go into care too.

Three companies have offerd to supply & install an intruder alarm (I believe alterego's was one :) ) and more cheques & paypal payments are no doubt enroute.

If paying by paypal to the e-mail adrress in post 1 please mark it as a "gift" as otherwise paypal nicks a slice of the cash :bruce_h4h: We didn't realise that TBH. :ranting:

If anyone is unsure of who exactly is raising this money and woried it's a Christmas p*ss up fund or Nigerian scam just PM me & I'll provide links to the other forums and contact info as required.

Chris.

Update :

Three companies have offerd to supply & install an intruder alarm (I believe alterego's was one :) ) and more cheques & paypal payments are no doubt enroute.

Chris.

yeah, i belive we were the first to offer, nice to see ppl doing their bit.

Where did you find the update Chris?

the chaps that started the fund have been able to track down and speak directly with his son.

TBH i don't think they will be needing an alarm at all as he is most likely going into the care home his wife is currently in whan he gets out of hospital.

C.

the chaps that started the fund have been able to track down and speak directly with his son.

TBH i don't think they will be needing an alarm at all as he is most likely going into the care home his wife is currently in whan he gets out of hospital.

C.

i know, shame.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived