Security Installer Community

Englishman, Irishman, Scotsman

SUBS

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman went into a pub for a pint of Guinness . After being served a fly landed in each of their pints and stuck in the creamy heads.

The Englishman pushed his pint away from him in disgust and proceeded to order another pint.

The Irishman, simply fished the offending fly out with his finger and proceeded to drink his pint as if nothing had happened.

The Scotsman, eyes wide with anger grabbed the fly and squeezed it over his pint shouting SPIT IT OUT YOU BAST*RD!

I was in a pub and I said to a guy at the bar, "D'you know the best way to get a drink out of a Scotsman? .... stick your fingers down his throat."

He paused, then said, "I'm a Scotsman"

I appologised and said I didn't mean to cause offence.

He said, "Och, that's OK laddie. Wud ye care fae a wee drink?"

I said I would

He growled, "Then try sticking yer fingers doon ma feekin' throat!"

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

I was in a pub and I said to a guy at the bar, "D'you know the best way to get a drink out of a Scotsman? .... stick your fingers down his throat."

He paused, then said, "I'm a Scotsman"

I appologised and said I didn't mean to cause offence.

He said, "Och, that's OK laddie. Wud ye care fae a wee drink?"

I said I would

He growled, "Then try sticking yer fingers doon ma feekin' throat!"

Seriously though, I think its cobblers about scots being tight.........thats the welsh. LOL

Couple of years ago, in a bar in spain, new years eve, and a little bit smashed out of me head, I knbocked a drink out of a huge ( 6' 13" at least ) very p!ssed scotsmans hand, ' Oh //.B.W.F.// said I, let me get you another one, He grinned and said ' Nah, dont worry, and he bought me one.

Archived