Security Installer Community

Urgent Help - Securit 800l

Mitesh

Hi All,

I triggered the alarm of my in-laws by using the wrong code. Somehow the alarm is off but now all the red lights are flashing including TPR(I guess is Tamper). I know the right user code but probably in panic i might have reset or done something as now when i put the right code nothing happens and all the lights keeps flashing.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Its Intellisense Securit 800L and I am attaching the image of the control panel.

Mitesh

post-19215-1223812669_thumb.jpg

Press your code followed by the # button system should reset.

If the panel dosent respond to your code, (low tone after code entered) you've probably inadvertenly reset or changed the code.

Wont give out factory codes or code change procedure on here but if you go to the honeywell site I'm sure you'll find what you need in their downloads area.

If panel responds to your code but tamper light dosen't extinguish, you have an underlying tamper fault which will require further investigation.

Mike

I've learned so much from my mistakes, I'm thinking of making a few more..

What happens if i try few codes which i think i might have keyed in. Will it trigger off the alarm and if it does how do i switch off? Or at this point do i need to call the installer?

Will turning the mains off and then on cure it? By doing so will it have the old settings or does it need to be reprogrammed?

what are my options at this point?

was the alarm ok before? if so you've probaby caused the fault by to many incorrect code entries. you will need to reset using master user code, failing that engineer call out my friend!

ve hav ze nolij or if not we ask!!!!

What happens if i try few codes which i think i might have keyed in. Will it trigger off the alarm and if it does how do i switch off? Or at this point do i need to call the installer?

Will turning the mains off and then on cure it? By doing so will it have the old settings or does it need to be reprogrammed?

what are my options at this point?

OK - STOP !!!!!

Think.... it's an intruder alarm OK.

Battering buttons & putting power on/off is not something that the system is going to like.

It will think you are an INTRUDER and should activate accordingly.

DO NOTHING but call a local service company.

C.

:)

ya it was fully functional. where will i get the master user code from? Will it be with the installer or something by default ?

if i have to call the installers, how much do you reckon they would charge for this kind of service?

how much would it cost for all the inconvenience of a break in?

how much would it cost for your insurance premiums?

how much would it cost to replace all your stolen goods?

ve hav ze nolij or if not we ask!!!!

Archived